Sticks and Stones
Sticks and Stones Venice Wallet Mustang Brown
- Genuine Leather
- Vegetable Tanned Eco-Leather
- Zip-around for security and to open the wallet practically
- External zip pocket on the backside (can even hold a smaller smartphone)
- Two internal sleeve pockets for your bills/ paper money
- Eight card slots for your cards
- Two compartments
- Internal zip pocket in the middle for your coins
Measuruments / dimensions (approx.):
- Width: 18.5 cm
- Height: 10 cm
Founded in Amsterdam
Sticks and Stones started in the late ’70s as a young and vintage leather brand in Amsterdam, showcasing its designs on the Waterlooplein in the old city center of Amsterdam. In those days the Waterlooplein was the fashion center of Amsterdam and beyond, and you could find many young designers and fashion innovations right there. Or you could say, the ‘pop-up stores avant la lettre’. Even well-known designers came there to get inspired.
In the 70s and 80s, it was time when leather jackets and bags were black and brown only, which inspired Sticks and Stones to become the first brand to make colorful leather collections. From there Sticks and Stones developed as a brand, and moved to the World Fasion Centre in Amsterdam, and became an international leather brand.
Sticks and Stones still is a family-owned company, running with the same core values since the beginning.