Sticks and Stones
Sticks and Stones Costa Bag Mustand Brown
- The Costa Bag is your perfect slouchy bag for everyday use. Wear it to work, trips or when going out. Spacious enough for all your daily items. The slouchy look gives it a cool city look, to match with any outfit like with jeans or even when wearing a dress.
- Genuine Leather
- Vegetable Tanned Eco-Leather
- Compartments secured by zipper
- Inside cotton twill lining
- Adjustable shoulder-strap
- Cross-body bag
- External front pocket with zipper (just under the flap)
- Internal zip pocket
- Internal sleeve pocket for your smartphone
Measurements / dimensions (approx.):
- Length: 30 cm
- Height: 23 cm (flap folded down)
- Width (of bottom panel): 10 cm
Founded in Amsterdam
Sticks and Stones started in the late ’70s as a young and vintage leather brand in Amsterdam, showcasing its designs on the Waterlooplein in the old city center of Amsterdam. In those days the Waterlooplein was the fashion center of Amsterdam and beyond, and you could find many young designers and fashion innovations right there. Or you could say, the ‘pop-up stores avant la lettre’. Even well-known designers came there to get inspired.
In the 70s and 80s, it was time when leather jackets and bags were black and brown only, which inspired Sticks and Stones to become the first brand to make colorful leather collections. From there Sticks and Stones developed as a brand, and moved to the World Fasion Centre in Amsterdam, and became an international leather brand.
Sticks and Stones still is a family-owned company, running with the same core values since the beginning.