- Real leather
- Vegetable tanned eco-leather
- Lightweight and strong leather
- Natural and authentic
- Main compartment secured by a snap button
- External and internal zip pocket for your coins
- 4 card slots inside
- Inside sleeve pocket for more cards/receipts/etc
- The main compartment has enough room foor some of your daily essentials like a lipstick
– Width: 21 cm
– Height: 11 cm
Founded in Amsterdam
Sticks and Stones started in the late ’70s as a young and vintage leather brand in Amsterdam, showcasing its designs on the Waterlooplein in the old city center of Amsterdam. In those days the Waterlooplein was the fashion center of Amsterdam and beyond, and you could find many young designers and fashion innovations right there. Or you could say, the ‘pop-up stores avant la lettre’. Even well-known designers came there to get inspired.
In the 70s and 80s, it was time when leather jackets and bags were black and brown only, which inspired Sticks and Stones to become the first brand to make colorful leather collections. From there Sticks and Stones developed as a brand, and moved to the World Fasion Centre in Amsterdam, and became an international leather brand.
Sticks and Stones still is a family-owned company, running with the same core values since the beginning.